What We Publish
What We Will Publish:
1. Christian Living, Christian Fiction, & Inspirational Books: This includes fiction, non-fiction (novels), short stories, and devotionals that are Christ-centered.
2. Spirit-Led Teachings: There is a need for genuine and foundational teachings for the body of Christ. We are seeking books that are biblically solid with mature teachings for everyday life.
3. Bible Translations
4. Educational Books: These are books that would be used for curriculum in churches, possibly at a basic-college level.
6. Adult Picture/Story Books
7. Mid-teen and youth books (Reading age 13-18): This includes comic books, picture books, or any other book whose main audience is between 13-18 years of age.
What We Do Not Publish:
1. Hate and Negative Speech:
This includes anything that attacks or demeans any other person, ministry, organization, race, or religion.
2. Politics: We will not publish political views or opinions. We believe that Christians should be active in community politics; however, God has not granted spiritual authority to this press for those types of books.
3. New Age Philosophy: We are strictly a Christian press. As owners we are Spirit-led. The Bible clearly explains that there is a heaven and a hell, there is sin, and the only way to be freed from sin and death is through Jesus Christ. Any teachings contrary to this we will not publish.
4. Alternative Lifestyles: We do not publish any books that are contrary to the traditional Christian family views of Romans 1, Galatians 5, or 1 Corinthians 6.
5. Children's Books: Including any books whose main audience is twelve and under.
“I will not die but live, and will proclaim what the Lord has done” (Psalms 118:17 NIV).